Thank you for your interest in the Buyers and Sellers Exchange (BASE) Auction.
Please review the following information regarding the selling of seafood products through the auction system.
- To unload at the auction you must have a Massachusetts Landing Permit.
- Please contact Story Reed at MDMF. Phone: 617-626-1524 Email: email@example.com
- To join the system please call Cassie at 508-717-7214. You will need the following information:
- Name, Vessel Name, Address, Phone Number
- Banking info for wires: Full account name, address, Routing number, Account number, Bank Name
- To schedule an unloading time, please call Peter at 508-742-8786
- Please call ahead of time to schedule an unloading time. We are open from Sunday at 6AM to Friday at 4AM to unload. (call Peter or Cassie)
- If you do not call, you will have to wait for the vessels at the door to finish.
- If you need a lumper, please let us know ahead of time.
- We ask all vessels to unload in a timely fashion.
- Product will be sold at the next days fish or scallop auctions.
- Payment for product will be made immediately following auctions.
- Please come to the auction to pick up check
- If you need a wire, please let us know ahead of time.
For any further questions, please call Cassie directly at 508-717-7214